- View Fraumunster Church, a Zurich landmark with its Chagall windows
- During your Geneva tour, view the Jet d’Eau, Flower Clock and Reformation Monument
- Visit Chillon Castle built in the 9th century to control the main road to the Great St. Bernard pass
- See the tiny storybook Principality of Liechtenstein nestled between Switzerland and Austria
- Visit to the Lion Monument, commemorating the massacre of the Swiss Guards during the French Revolution in 1792
- Admire the 14th century medieval Chapel Bridge, forming the centerpiece of Lucerne’s townscape
Is This Trip Right for You?
This comprehensive, fast-paced trip covers a fair amount of ground each day. For every touring day, expect three to four hours walking where you will encounter uneven surfaces, stairs, steps significant slopes, as well as considerable time standing. Many historical cities have specific driving regulations, with set drop off and pick up points, that result in extra walking to and from the sights.