- Attend the Maori Cultural performance at Auckland Museum
- Enjoy a scenic cruise of Milford Sound with stunning views of Mitre Peak
- View many of Sydney’s highlights, including the famous Opera House
- Visit the inner Great Barrier Reef at Green Island
- Explore Melbourne’s lively and cosmopolitan neighborhoods
- Admire the impressive rock formations at Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
Is This Trip Right for You?
This moderately paced program features some group touring highlights with ample time to participate in a variety of optional tours that are available, or to explore on your own. Most city to city transfers are via flight, but expect one long driving day from Dunedin to Christchurch. There may be a couple of early mornings, dependent upon your group’s flight schedule. Some optional and included sightseeing will require walking for extended periods of time, walking over uneven terrain, or travel in 4×4 vehicles over rough terrain. Please note, there will be two different Tour Managers, one in New Zealand and one in Australia. This is a Classic program.