- In Bangkok, visit serene Wat Po, home of the astonishing giant Reclining Buddha, over 150 feet long
- Visit the buzzing and vividly colorful Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Walk the Bridge over the River Kwai & explore the War Museum
- Visit Bang Pa-In Royal Palace, used as a summer palace by the Siamese royalty
- Marvel at Chai Wattanaram Temple, one of Ayutthaya’s most impressive remaining monuments
Flights from the USA may arrive early on DAY 3. Sightseeing commences in the morning of Day 3
Is This Trip Right for You?
This active program covers a good amount of ground each day. Expect from two-three hours walking on some touring days. The pace is moderate; however, you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. A few early wake-ups, as well as some long days of 10-12 hours, are necessary to cover the territory.