- Attend the Maori Cultural performance at Auckland Museum
- Enjoy a scenic cruise of Milford Sound with stunning views of Mitre Peak
- Tour Dunedin with its magnificent Victorian and Edwardian architecture
- View many of Sydney’s highlights, including the famous Opera House
- Explore Melbourne’s lively and cosmopolitan neighborhoods
Is This Trip Right for You?
This moderately paced program features some group touring highlights with ample time to participate in a variety of optional tours that are available, or to explore on your own. Most city to city transfers are via flight, but expect one long driving day from Dunedin to Christchurch. Some optional tours will require walking for extended periods of time, walking over uneven terrain, or travel in 4×4 vehicles over rough terrain. Please note, there will be two different Tour Managers, one in New Zealand and one in Australia. You may depart independently, or with part of the group, at the end of your program as the Tour Manager may be traveling with other passengers on an extension program. This is a Classic program.