- Ascend to the summit of Corcovado Mountain to see the spectacular views of Rio
- Stand in awe at majestic and awe-inspiring Iguassu Falls
- Admire the elegant architecture in Buenos Aires, the “Paris of South America”
- At Recoleta Cemetery, see the final resting place of Eva “Evita” Peron
- Tango lesson with professional Argentine tango dancers
Is This Trip Right for You?
This moderately active trip covers a fair amount of ground each day. Expect from three to four hours walking every touring day. The pace is moderate, however you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes.