- Admire the elegant architecture in Buenos Aires, the “Paris of South America”
- At Recoleta Cemetery, see the final resting place of Eva “Evita” Peron
- Tango lesson with professional Argentine tango dancers
- Enjoy a true Wine Experience in Mendoza
- Tour Santiago, the energetic capital of Chile
Is This Trip Right for You?
This moderately active trip covers a fair amount of ground each day. Expect from three to four hours walking every touring day as well as one long 10-hour drive to Santiago. The pace is moderate, however you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes.