Aruba Sunset Cruise and Seaside Dinner
Enjoy picture-perfect views on an Aruba sunset cruise followed by a seafood dinner at a waterfront restaurant. Set sail aboard a catamaran for two hours on the Caribbean while you take in the vivid colours of a tropical sunset. Enjoy snacks and an open bar before a steak or fresh fish dinner served seaside with a glass of wine at the Pelican Nest Seafood Grill.
- Sunset cruise and dinner combo in Aruba
- Sail along Aruba’s coast on a 2-hour catamaran cruise
- Watch the sunset from the water — the perfect vantage point
- Enjoy a steak or fish dinner at the Pelican Nest Seafood Grill
- Sit outside while you eat, and enjoy the waterfront setting
Aruba Champagne Breakfast and Lunch Cruise with Snorkelling
Enjoy free-flowing Champagne with breakfast and lunch while sailing across the turquoise waters of Aruba. This snorkelling cruise aboard a custom-built catamaran includes three stops where you can explore marine life in the crystal-clear waters. Be charmed by Caribbean music and sea breezes as you sip your mimosa while lounging on the boat — it’s perfection in paradise!
- 5-hour catamaran snorkelling cruise in Aruba
- Start your day on the boat with Champagne, croissants and Danishes
- Enjoy being out on the water and admiring views of the island
- Snorkel at three different locations to spot native marine life
- Experiment with the ‘third lung’ underwater breathing system as an alternative to snorkelling Dine on paella, chicken salad, cheese and fruit — plus more Champagne — for lunch
Aruba Island Ultimate Safari
Visit Aruba’s Natural Pool and Baby Beach on a unique off-road 4WD adventure to the island’s top natural attractions. Take the driver’s seat or ride as a passenger in a 4×4 Land Rover, specially designed to traverse the rugged terrain of Arikok National Park. You’ll stop by landmarks like the California Lighthouse and Natural Bridge, with free time to snorkel and swim at the Natural Pool and Baby Beach. Lunch, cold beverages and round-trip hotel transport are included in your full-day tour.
- Full-day off-road tour of Aruba
- Explore this arid Caribbean island by 4×4 Land Rover
- Visit both the Natural Pool and Baby Beach in one tour
- Swim, snorkel and enjoy the natural beauty of both sites
- See Aruba landmarks like California Lighthouse and the Gold Mill Ruins, led by an informative guide
- Enjoy lunch at the Waka Waka Adventure Cafe and Cantina Hotel transport included
Aruba Sightseeing Tour
Ride an ATV through the backcountry on Aruba’s North Coast during this 3.5-hour adventure. Meet your local adventure guides and take off to see sights like the Alto Vista Chapel, the Baby Bridge, Arikok National Park and the Bushiribana Gold Mine Ruins. Swim in the gorgeous Natural Pool and enjoy engaging, informative commentary during your tour. Use of safety gear and round-trip transportation from Aruba hotels are included.
- Ride an ATV through the rugged landscape of Aruba’s North Coast
- See the Baby Bridge, the Bushibara Gold Mine Ruins and visit Arikok National Park
- Stop at the Natural Pool to cool off with a swim
- Learn about Aruban history and culture from your local adventure guides