- Visit the Stock Exchange, renowned for its exquisite façade and ornate gilded Arabian Hall in Porto
- Enjoy a Port Wine Tasting in Porto
- Visit Coimbra University, one of the oldest universities in Europe
- Visit the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary in Fatima one of the most important Catholic shrines in the world
- Tour the Convent of Christ in Tomar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit the Cathedral of Lisbon, the oldest place of worship in the city
- Excursion to visit the unique Ossuary Chapel in Evora
Is This Trip Right for You?
This moderately active trip covers a fair amount of ground each day. Expect from three to four hours walking every touring day. The pace is moderate, however you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes. This is a Classic program.