- Thanks to our small group size, we can get to the heart of our destination, visit places that other tours miss, and get to know the locals
- Enjoy all of the delights of buzzing Mexico City one of the most vivacious cities in Latin America
- Enjoy gorgeous views of the cathedral, beautiful churches and colonial buildings in Puebla
- At the romantic plaza in Veracruz see strolling jarochos, guitarists and marimba bands
- In Villa Hermosa, visit the intriguing park with giant 12-feet Olmec heads from La Venta
- Visit the astonishing soaring jungle swathed temples of Palenque, a national treasure!
- Tour Campeche, a colonial city with baroque Spanish architecture and a walled historic district
- At the dramatic archaeological site of Uxmal, view the pyramids and temples from 600 AD
- Enjoy hospitality, a home-cooked dinner and conversation with a local family in Merida
- View the distinctive architecture of Merida at the ornate 15th century Casa Montejo
- Tour the wondrous ancient ruins of Chichén Itzá, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Exploration of the Yucatan continues at Ek Balam, one of the largest Mayan ruins in Mexico
- In magical Valladolid, stroll the picturesque square with its rows of colorful historic buildings
Is This Trip Right for You?
This itinerary is active and will require walking over uneven surfaces or up and down steep slopes. This adventurous trip includes several early morning starts and full-day excursions. Some days require long transfers by shuttle bus. There is a significant amount of walking areas visited during your trip. This itinerary is designed for those who are interested in a faster-paced, adventure-filled experience. It is not recommended for people who have difficulty walking, sitting for extended periods of time, or who have heart conditions. Some of the most memorable sightseeing can only be accomplished on foot. The route and program may vary according to weather condition, season changes, and road conditions. This is a Small Group program.